CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nutratose - all 8 sugars in one product???

aliveone Views: 1,301
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 575,593

Re: Nutratose - all 8 sugars in one product???

Hi Daunne, I have been using A*****ose for 2 years now, with the other products too, and I feel great, had no illness at all and have the serious problems eliminated along with an additive and preservative Elimination Diet from all foods. I have promoted the product now with many people, sports and health needs alike, and have had fantastic results. I do believe another person on this thread has an issue with Liver disease, I recommend at least taking as much Glycos as possible as I have seen results of an associate with 12 "lesions" in her liver shrink after taking heavy doses of glycos, she has unfortunately discovered she has 2 tumours in her brain and my buddy is funding her lots of product with help from other associates to help with costs. We all pray for her.
Currently introduced a 52 yr old with severe Osteo-arthritis, after 6 weeks on the Glycos, Plus, Catalyst and AO with a NEW diet with lots of Calcium from Veges etc and illimination of toxic, chemical laden foods, hes is recovering very well he has told me. This is the response with the last 26 people I have introduced Glycos to. Also tested it on High level kickboxers with amazing recovery rates with NO DOWNTIME ILLNESS. So I have seen all good stuff, including extraordinarily amazing results. Be remember its works better, when you eliminate junky fat foods, Eat healthy foods and lots of clean water, eliminate processed foods with Additives, preservatives , MSG, Aspartame, Phenylalanine, Synthetic Colours. Do an Elimination Diet to find out your "triggers" of illness. Please try this. It cured my Asthma because mostly Silicalites exacerbates the airways and its in tonnes of foods.
Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)