CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Concerns about Inulin

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
brucet Views: 2,312
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 575,452

Re: Concerns about Inulin

"flatulence, bloating, cramps, abdominal pain, and diarrhea"

I suspect that these potential side effects are the result of the gut adjusting to changes in the bowel bacteria. I have noticed when I first start taking Dr. Bird's recipe (I've started and stopped 3 times for experimentation), that I have a marked increase in flatulence for a few days, then it all goes away. The flatulence can last as long as a week or two. Because I have eaten a high fiber diet for many years, I think my "side effects" were relatively limited. I suspect that the worse the condition of your bowel when you start, the worse your "side effects" will likely be. Starting off with smaller doses might be wise in that case.

I also wonder if some people start taking polysaccharides (so called "glyconutrients") and stop as soon as they fart a couple of times. (Oh no! A "harmful" side effect!!) It would be a shame to miss out on the benefits due to a little social discomfiture.

I am neither a doctor nor a nutritionist, so the above comments are strictly my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)