CureZone   Log On   Join
al lowe

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,125
Published: 16 years ago

al lowe

talked tot ehaloe usa guy today and ordered. he said so much and talked so long that i couldnt begin to cover it all. i can tell you one thing, though. his product is going to be fantastic. my first months worth of A*****ose was ok, but nothing spectacular. this time will be different.

two things besides the prebiotic slant. first, there is definitely a tendency toward making all chemicals in the body more effecient. that would be other nutrients from food, like vitamins and minerals, any drugs one is taking, supplements, chemicals manufactured by the body such as enzymes and hormones, and i would think even toxins one would encounter. it would behoove one to eat organic and be aware of toxins in the environment, like mercury and fluoride and chlorine and benzene and mtbe and perchlorate...

secand, he said that all of the sugars except frutose is in the aloe powder. this means that any mix should be able to help supplement the lesser sugars in the aloe instead of the aloe supplying only one of the 8. and it has a lot more acemannan in it to begin with. it seems carrington hordes the longest chains, which are not in the manapol.

i am sure there is more but my head is swimming. he did mention that it is dose sensitive. he talked of doing three or four grams at once and get a heck of a detox effect. i am going to have to talk to him some more about not drinking distilled water only. he thinks he needs the minerals, when in fact they are clogging him up. he eats organic and does well otherwise, so he should get a clue that not all is good with his diet with a reaction like that after taking this stuff for so long. i told you all long ago that no matter how good this stuff works, and i think it works better than i had hoped for, it is still an end run around things that should be fixed but probably wont be because it is easier to keep taking the glycos. i say take that opportunity to really clean up and the glycos can be a treat, not a necessity. we get cut off, i dont plan on being dependent, and someone cured of cancer by this certainly would be dependent without a proper lifestyle change and learning the ways of nature.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)