CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am so happy

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Southern Man Views: 2,364
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 571,882

Re: I am so happy

I was told by a friend of mine who's wife suffers from a few disorders, including dibetes and bad liver function, that the geen stones are actually the olive oil. He and his wife told me originally about the Liver Flush process that you described, but later learned from a doctor that the stones she was passing were not stones. They were actually bile that had been colored by the olive oil. He commented how they were a pretty emerald color. Now this is a man who eats nothing but health foods and is well into his 60's and still does sheet metal work.

I don't want to discourage anyone from trying, because with organizations like the AMA, I don't trust any doctors. Finally, I would just say that what the doctor told my friend, could have been disinformation. On the other hand, it could have been true. Whatever you do, don't stop doing the homework. When you take matters like your health into your own hands, you have to study like a doctor and never accept anything at face value. With all due respect to Marg. I hope the Liver Flush story is true. Lord knows we sure need some alternative approaches.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)