CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morning Epsom Salt questions! Quick!

Mel Views: 1,215
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 572,128

Re: Morning Epsom Salt questions! Quick!

Hiya Scarlet. I always set my flush up a few hours, too. I usually take my first dose of epsom around 8 a.m. or whenever I wake up. The Epsom Salts in the a.m. are to help your intestines get rid of the stones, so it's really not that big of a deal when you take them in my opinion. Don't be nervous. I have done this flush FIVE times, and for the first time in my life, I am feeling close to normal (the way I used to feel when I was younger before I had kids) I have passed approximately 700-800 stones all together, and the first time I did the flush, I passed a red stone, a black stone, and a brown stone with green insides that was the size of a golf ball. NO PAIN whatsoever. What I did notice is that right after the flush, my digestion WAS AMAZING. Then after a month or so, I started feeling icky again. I also did three flushes in three weeks because I had some liver irritation/congestion. After the flush, y ou will be much more aware of where your liver and gallbladder are located. I can't tell you how much better I am feeling, and don't be nervous. There is nothing to be nervous about swallowing some laxative (magnesium) and some oil :) The oil is very good for you, and my eyes have never been so clear and bright. Good luck, and calm down :) Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)