CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help, my 7 yr old stays impacted (constipated) alot.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 5,882
Published: 17 years ago
This is a reply to # 570,304

Re: help, my 7 yr old stays impacted (constipated) alot.

Although I usually don't recommend a lot of cleansing for kids...given that your daughter is so impacted and given that she had good results with the enemas...I would strongly encourage you to find someone who will perform colonics on her. BUT make sure that you locate someone who has experience with children, has child-size speculums, and will allow you to be present with her during the procedure. A colonic is much more effective than an enema because the quantity of water used during the procedure is so much greater...2 qts vs. 15-20 gallons! A colonic will also help to rehydrate her...which an enema won't do. And actually a colonic is generally a more comfortable procedure...although how at ease she feels with the therapist is also a factor (and part of the reason that you should insist on being present). A few colonics should be sufficient to clear out the entire impaction...a colonic can remove loosened waste in the entire length of the colon...all the way to the cecum! You can find a referral from the International Association for Colon I would also recommend that you ask folks at the health food store for a recommendation.

Without a doubt...some of her symptoms are the result of the build-up of toxins in her body from not having regular bowel movements. She may also be experiencing allergic reactions or food sensitivities addition to the possibility of candida and/or parasites. Unfortunately there is no test that you can administer for any of these...other than the detective work you do during a Rotation Diet to see what she may be reacting to or the questionnaires for candida/parasites. But there are doctors who perform tests for these conditions...stool analysis and blood tests...and Great Smokies Diagnostic Labs is a great lab to perform the tests. You can contact them through their website... they can provide you with referrals for doctors in your area that do the testing (very specialized...many doctors do NOT do this kind of testing).

I hope this is helpful...good luck to you!


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020

0.313 sec, (1)