CureZone   Log On   Join
Ultimate Cleanse questions

Ellen Views: 1,418
Published: 17 years ago

Ultimate Cleanse questions

Hi,

I have been doing one P & B shake (1 teaspoon of each) a day with no changes in my normal BM's so far. I only have them two-three times per week. I'm afraid to do more than 1 per day because of the fact that I am quadriplegic and only have someone here to help me to the bathroom once a day. Also, because of the paralysis I have no peristalsis. So, I figured I will continue to do this by itself for another couple of weeks with the hopes that it will regulate and increase my BM's.
I would like to start doing the Ultimate Cleanse beginning in the middle of May -- after my birthday because I know that I will be going out to dinner with friends & family.
My questions about the Ultimate Cleanse are: what kind of differences in stool can I "normally" expect -- normal formed, diarrhea? Also, will doing the Ultimate Cleanse causing more BM's per day than I normally experience?
Any other thoughts or experiences that you can share would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ellen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)