CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Odor caused by mucus?

June Views: 19,780
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 570,065

Re: Odor caused by mucus?

I also have b.o. as well as b.b. I'm unclear if I have b.o. all the time but I know I have b.b. all the time. (I have the mucus in stool, the heat feeling in body, my skin feels like it's on fire sometimes, etc. & so on) I have never done anything 100% to "try" to correct this . Mostly because my will-power is less than great and also,I have chidren , work, house, etc& so on and the stress is so high most of time, it's hard to maintain a constant routine (to follow a specific diet, cleansing, etc.). I also hide 99% of this problem fom my husband. Hide probably sounds bizarre since you cannot hide this problem but he will not admit I have anything (& it's so not true!) so I do things to help myself w/o discussing with him. That is also why I never do something all the way because I'm hiding from him and he also doesn't want me spending all the money to purchase items. UGH! Very complex lifestyle.

Anyway, my ultimate question to you guys out there is, has anyone experienced results that help them by parasite cleansing, probiotics, etc.? I'd love to read about a success story or even something close to it! Please, please, offer us your input. The recommendations are nice and helpful but want to know if all these attempts will lead to any relief?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.324 sec, (1)