CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Repost on fecal odor

Zule Views: 19,823
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 570,084

Re: Repost on fecal odor

Dr Robert grays explains in his book Colon Health Handbook: New Health Through Colon Rejuvenation about Body Odor .

He says the bad odor is caused by putrefactive material in the bowel and very old layers of mucoid plaque.

I believe it is true. I am following is program. It is Holistic Horizons. It is not difficult to follow.

He says after the program is done we can improve in Body Odor . I have seen mucoid plaque. No wonder why I have had bad odor. That material is rubbery very compact and old. Of course it can make anybody sick and suffer bad odor.

That material hides parasites, bad bacterias and fungus.

One more word about lab tests. I have been diagnosed having giardias when I was in Venezuela. When I had a lab test here It did not find anything. But back in Venezuela I had another test saying that I still had giardias. I am taking Clarkia for parasite cleansing.

Why a bowel cleasing and parasite cleansing: Any natural treatment also requires a holistic point of view of the body. The odor is just of a symptom. The real causes of that are inside of our bodies and maybe not in one organ, but in all of them because they are interrelated and connected. I really believe we need to follow a integral program: bowel cleansing, parasite cleansing, liver cleansing, in order to improve our global health.

I hope this help.

Good Luck

Zule

http://www.holistichorizons.com/index.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)