CureZone   Log On   Join
Paralysis bloating and pain

Ellen Views: 5,105
Published: 17 years ago

Paralysis bloating and pain

I am quadriplegic. I have been suffering for some years with distention and as of the last year or so more pain and discomfort. I have had a colonoscopy which says that part of my large intestine is flaccid and some parts are very constricted. Also, I was told that is also tortorous (twisting & turning) and redundant (more than usual). I am sure that at age 49 I certainly must have my share of mucoid plaque built up and I would love to get rid of it.
My problem -- being quadriplegic I only have someone able to help me get to the bathroom for a BM once a day. My BM's are very irregular. Sometimes it seems as though it was very dumping syndrome, sometimes there's nothing and sometimes things seem "fairly normal". The rest of the day until I go to bed at nighttime I am totally confined to my wheelchair.
My question -- what kind of product/products can I use to help get rid of the mucoid plaque and get myself regular so that I did not have the bloating and pain?

I would appreciate any kind of suggestions or help.

I am not very familiar with getting around on your forum yet so, you can lead suggestions are or I can be e-mailed privately at:

Dreaming98stans.com

THANK YOU

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)