If you want to go the inexpensive but very effective route....take the Bentonite and psyllium shakes. (I gave you some links above) I'm in Canada...but for both of them it's roughly $13 US for both of them and they'll last about a 3 weeks (?) Rough estimate!
Do apples give you gas? Pears? I was going to suggest a 3Day Apple Fast or a 4Day Pear Fast to get you reeeallly detoxified (drugs, nicotine etc etc) Check out this link: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=166&i=2 But, if fruit gives you gas, then maybe you should do that one later.
Just get started with the B&P drinks okay? Since your poos seem to be more on the soft side, this will work GREAT for you!
1. Do the B&P's...start at one a day and work your way up to 3 or 4 a day. (all instructions are in the link in my other post)
2. Drink lots and lots of water - half your body weight in ounces (180 lbs = 60 oz of water) ON TOP of the water you're drinking because of the b&p's and the chaser.
3. In a few weeks (hopefully you'll see some mucoid plaque released AND your gas will have disappeared....stay positive!) start taking a reallly good probiotic. This is probably what started all the problems (well that and the emotional disturbances)....so you HAVE to spend some dough on good probiotics - primal defense is one. If you don't have a good one, it won't work. (you can spend the money you save on marywarner on good flora!)
4. You can decide whether or not to continue with b&p's - if you keep getting stuff out then keep it up...if it helps with your gas then keep it up. (you can stop with the Bentonite part and do the psyllium indefinitely...it's just fiber and 'scrubber')
5. Eat well! (Read The Doctor Within site!)
Keep us updated...we want you to get better!!! (and so does some girl out there)