CureZone   Log On   Join
Yipee! Had to share....

janaki Views: 916
Published: 18 years ago

Yipee! Had to share....

This is a very happy day! Couldn't wait to send this post today to share what's going on.

I have been on the b&p shakes now for 2 weeks, one week at one shake a day and one week at 2. Although I have
been bowel cleansing for a while now through a change in diet and a number of enemas.

I just started passing mucoid plaque on the weekend. I might have been passing before, but I wasn't really
checking thoroughly. I honestly thought that other people would pass this, but my body is kinda screwy, and
that it might not happen easily for me. How wrong I was and how happy I am now!

I have one observation. I've always been quite musical and connected very strongly emotionally with music
(although I'm not a musician). I've been told, and strongly believe that we store old emotional stuff in the bowel. As
I've been cleansing I find that old songs that I haven't heard or thought about in years are coming into my head and
floating around there for a while. In one instance a song that I connect with a traumatic incident came into my head
yesterday. I have no idea why this would be happening, but I thought that a connection was probable.

Anyhow. Wow! I'm happy to be getting it out.

One question I have....If I increase the number of shakes will I pass the plaque faster, or should I stay with the number
I'm using, as it seems to work?

Thanks everybody! Have a great day.

Janaki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)