CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There is NOTHING to beware of!!!

confirmed Views: 28,421
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 569,612

Re: There is NOTHING to beware of!!!

I have been researching the John E. machine and company, as well as many other water purifering devices, for almost two years. I have examined the messages in this forun both pro and con. I have checked for complaints filed with the better business bureu nationaly. There have been only 10 complaints filed, and only in NY State where the company is located. Only one complaint related to machine quality ( I can only asume it is someone we know from this forum?) The other nine were customer service related for the last 36 months. That is a very low number for the volume shipped in a three year period. Many of the most outspoken against the machine DO NOT OWN ONE. I have come to some conclusions:
1- I do not fully believe all of the claims made for the machine, as with most advertising, there is much hype.
2- I do believe that the machine produces good quality, fine tasting water.
3- At a price of $1,700. it is not priced much higher than other water treatment systems on the market.
4-I have been buying bottled water for several years since my town's water supply became contaminated with gasoline.
5- I place my order yesterday amd am looking forward to seeing what it can do.
I will keep this forum posted with results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)