CureZone   Log On   Join
Pat's Energized water...

Views: 3,601
Published: 13 years ago

Pat's Energized water...

Hello all!

Well, it has been about two months that I have been drinking Pat's Energized water.

People eye me quite suspiciously at work, and my husband has promised to buy me a "Cuckoo" clock :) [he does drink the water though] but the battery works for me better than any machine. [I used a rubber band to secure the wires and the contraption looks like I borrowed it from "back to the future"]

I have added lemon juice and a pinch of unrefined pure Celtic Sea Salt to my water.
(Salt & lemon combo for bioavailabilty as recomended here at CureZone)
And blessing as advised by Owen, which has really meant a lot - since it increases awareness of the gift it is to have good clean water available.
The taste is heavenly, and the change in my energy level amazing. No more aches and pains, and much more mental clarity.

Sometimes I do add a shake of cayenne, and that adds to the positive results.

I have been introducing small changes in my diet and lifestyle based on advise from all the good souls here at curezone since Jan 2005, and have to say the return for my 10%/yr effort is at 100% or better.

Thought it would be good to update on my results for those new to this site, and to let all that advise and contribute their valuable knowledge know that you are making a difference in people's lives.

By the way, my husband who has suffered from severe back pain from Ankylosing spondylitis for over 30 years, has now been virtually pain free through advise found on this site. And again - only a 10% effort so far (want to make goals attainable)

Now that's pretty good in my book...

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)