CureZone   Log On   Join
Insomnia AND panic attack i

Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 1,119
Published: 18 years ago

Insomnia AND panic attack i

I tried some energized water the other night. I may have had it too late at night, as I had a lot of trouble sleeping, even with melatonin.

I also used to have panic attacks prior to my first liver flush. Right after the first flush they went away entirely except for one tiny one when I was really sick with a virus and having liver pain along with it.

Before when I had them on a regular basis, I found that taking products like Primal Defense would spur them on. I assumed it was because my liver was stressed out.

When I took this energized water, I has a hard time sleeping and woke up with a decent sized panic attack, just like "the good 'ol days" (joking!) I felt BUZZED and had to take a Lorezepam to calm down and go to sleep. (I don't normally take drugs --save for when I have scary panic attacks.)

Maybe the insomnia and my personal panic attack was some kind of healing reaction? Maybe the liver can become overly worked to bring about the healing, and this is why people who Liver Flush are more prone to it, because the liver toxins are already stirred up on top of it?

Just a theory. But I am DEFINITELY going to cut back on my energized water intake. (I drank about two tall glasses of the stuff.)

Thanks!

ANNI

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)