CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Panic attacks and more...

freelastchance Views: 1,687
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 567,592

Re: Panic attacks and more...

Hey joda!

Are you a believer in the Lord Jesus?

Panic attacks have been known to be related to physical health, hormone and mineral balance etc as well as spiritual. I believe the #1 factors though are parasites and solvents. The Dr. Clark section here at CZ has some helps for these - //www.curezone.org/clark/ as well as the parasite Cleansing Forum, Zapper Support Forum and Dr. Clark Support Forum . (Others too!)

I used to have fainting spells, and while they weren't from fear, (they were from stomach pain due to allergies) I would become so very scared I would cry until I blacked out, then wake up crying, knowing I could not stop it. When I started to trust in the Lord Jesus, I would sing the old song "fairest Lord Jesus" which was very soothing to me, I could just imagen the "fair meadows" amd "woodlands" etc. As time went on I had not had any problems for a very long time, and when I started Zapping in the first 1-2 weeks sometime, I had eaten a lot of chocolate ice cream (this had happened once before) while I was detoxing and the next morning I was feeling sick to my stomach, so I went right back to bed and started Zapping. I fell asleep, and woke again, I was on my second or third session and I kept waking up with the rings (electrodes) not in tact. I was thinking "What??" I didn't even remember going to sleep. Well, then it happened. Dispite the Zapping my tummy started hurting just awefully (I was now trying to hold the elctrodes to my tummy without success) until I was crying and I was all by myself, nobody could hear me. I couldn't even think of the song I used to sing so I sang a different one "I will set my face unto you..." and that's about as far as I got. I woke up in a cold sweat. Then it all cleared up. I felt fine and had no problems after that. I have been able to Zap stomach flus before, by holding the electrodes to my tummy, but I couldn't even hold them! So, as desperate as I was I am glad I awoke. Well, the story goes on and I discovered that I have allergies to milk, not only in this area, but also a mistyrious rash which I have had on my legs for years, (which has been going away since I stopped consuming dairy.) Now, what I am really trying to share with you for, is that I know how easy it is to miss something. It's not always just what it seems, and sometimes we just can't even go as far as to see what it seems! Please be encouraged - you have found curezone ;) and there is healing for you, whether it's in Kombucha Tea or in Salt or Zappers or Cleansing or whatever.

Blessings joda!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (2)