CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Half of all hospital drug injections are wrong

Views: 1,241
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 566,543

Re: Half of all hospital drug injections are wrong

salutationsnunto holiests eternal happy peace life, it seems that the medical field lives to draw blood from us like a vapire in the films. & they always want to put the needle in the same place to draw blood, i have scars there that never go away & feel continualy uncomfortable in the 2 areas, the underside of the elbow, where the arm bends. why? isn't there other places to draw blood. i was in pain for over 2 weeks in both arms barely able to pick my arms up the last 3 or more times. & out of the last 3 times it seems blood wouldn't come out, as though the blood is saying thats enough. but they continue making me feel guilty for not giving in to thier demand to have blood drawn. like a mosquito. i say find ways to accomplish the same in other ways or how about a pin prick instead. how about the doctors learn to be priests also & lead the patient into prayer & praise & gratefulness for life & that may eliminate the need to have needles stuck in us to draw blood. vegan 4 non-cruelty is peace. jesus christ is life, lord, peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)