CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm thin, too, and I did it...

Squirrel Views: 5,883
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 566,370

I'm thin, too, and I did it...

I just wanted to lose a few pounds from my fourth pregnancy, and get myself cleaner on the inside. I lost the weight, I'm healthier on the inside, and I learned healthier eating habits.

I'm 5'7" tall and when I began my 1st cleanse in March, I weighed 134 lbs. I did the first cleanse for 7 days and lost 6 lbs. I wasn't using the Bentonite and psyllium, though, and so I think I mostly just lost water. I gained back one or two pounds the following week.

Then I did the cleanse again a month later, for 9 days, this time with B&P shakes. I started at 130 lbs at that point. I lost ten pounds in the first five days. Over the next four days, I got a lot of solid guck out of my colon, but still stayed at 120 lbs for the remainder of the cleanse.

It's been a week now since I ended the cleanse and I've been eating and drinking normally, but still take a B&P shake each day. Not a pound has come back. I'm still at 120 and I'm so happy to have my old clothes fit properly again! This has always been my favorite weight to be and I think my body knows it. I exercise regularly, which helps maintain proper weight and condition.

What is written in Stanley Burroughs' book about people only losing toxins and not losing more weight than is healthy is true, at least I know it is in my case. When I got down to 120 lbs, I started to really suffer on the cleanse and could not go one more day. I suspect that was my body telling me it was time to stop.

-Squirrel
><((((>'..'..'...><((((>'..'
'.....'<))))><..'...><((((>'.
((>'..'Go against the flow'..'.
'..Romans 12: 2 .'...><((((>'.
><((((>'..'..'...><((((>'..'
Heaven or hell? What'll it be? Find out!
Take this short questionnaire:

HEAVEN OR HELL?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)