CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deodorant Question --Wash often

LiveBetterServeJesus Views: 3,238
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 566,282

Re: Deodorant Question --Wash often

Just as Stanley Burroughs wrote about bathing often 1 or 2 times a day...try to wash with good healthy soap during the day in
those areas prone to releasing toxins.
Remember, you don't want to constantly mask all those toxins your body is trying to get out.
You'll want to wash them off yourself.
If you work out of your home during those times, take some washclothes with you to work.
Even if you can only wipe with water, that's something.
And a good healthy soap means natural plants ingredients,
nothing harmful like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (which is in almost everything out there).
Go to the health food store and get all natural toothpaste, soap, shampoo, shaving gel, deodorants, etc.
I found Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps (in several scents). I tried the peppermint soap and
WOW... I never tingled like that in so many places. You can even brush your teeth with it.
(I have no affiliation with this company and I own no stock...I just like it)
We are working so hard with this Master-Cleanse fast, so why would we put bad things on our bodies that your skin is going to absorb.
You'd just be adding more chemicals for your body to expel.
Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)