CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: first time using mc...questions

Jared Views: 1,234
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 566,114

Re: first time using mc...questions

Don't worry I know exactly how you feel. The first time I did the cleanse I was working in a warehouse doing nothing but lifting boxes and moving around a lot. I also was a smoker. The hardest thing about doing the cleanse as a smoker is this: when you smoke you singe all the hairs in your nose that are used for scent and you fry all the taste buds in your mouth that are used for flavor. This process is very quickly cured by not smoking. It can take as little as a week of not smoking for your taste and smell senses to go back to that of a non-smoker. Therefore, not only are you hungry because of the cleanse, everything smells ten times better than it ever did before because those hairs in your nose are growing back. It's not easy. I will say though, that before I did the cleanse the first time I did some research into the prospect of not smoking and found that, in one particular test, people who didn't smoke were generally happier than people who did. I don't remember the particulars, but I didn't have to once I did the cleanse. They were so right, I was happier and more energetic during the cleanse than I ever was before. It was actually easier to quit smoking during the cleanse than it would have been without because, after a week of not eating, the last thing you're thinking about is a cigarette; all you'll be able to think about is food. That being said, I am still a smoker, but a much different one since the cleanse. I love smoking, but I never think about it anymore. If I go out on a Friday night, I'll buy a pack of ten cigarettes and, usually, forget I have them half way through the night and end up only smoking one or two of them. The next day I'll find them in my pocket and have one and then just leave the pack at home. A pack of ten might last two weeks for me. It becomes somewhat of a novelty (like a good steak dinner or a shopping spree), something you don't do everyday but enjoy thoroughly once in a while and never feel guilty about. This has been a rather long "answer" to your problem but I hope it is helpful. Suffice to say, each time I do the cleanse, I not only become healthier, I have become a better person. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)