CureZone   Log On   Join
Middle of Day8 and have a question or two

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
SomaticTherapy Views: 361
Published: 18 years ago

Middle of Day8 and have a question or two

During the other times that I was on the MC, I was hungry all the time so it was easy to get the 8-12 10oz glasses of lemonade down each day. This time is so different.

Since the very beginning I've never been hungry, I dont crave anything but water...and well the isolated fantasy of making a delicious Avocado, Tomato, Red Onion, Pickled Cucumber sandwich with homemade Flax oil garlic hummus on between three seed sprouted bread....but other than those occasional fastasies I'm not hungry nor compelled to make it since all the fixings are in the fridge.

What I'm worried about is this:

I was 203 lbs before I started this, and haven't gotten on the scale since. I'm not craving food nor wanting to drink the lemonade (the only source of calories about 100 per glass). I'm concerned about putting my body in a starvation mode or worse and not sure if what I'm doing is good for me. Should I have more calories? If so, any other ways to force them in?

I go for an hour or more walk at least every other day. I've enjoyed better than normal sex life with my girlfriend. I do the salt water flushes every day and started the B&P's yesterday. Everything is fine. Well other than I'll never take a Cayanne capsule again during a cleanse, it seems the body never really breaks it down and the intestines get to deal with a concentrated mass of cayanne until you get rid of it. Anyway...I'm a little concerned that I'm doing more harm than good by not being hungry at all.

Even my work performance seems to be steady if not increased.

Greg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)