CureZone   Log On   Join
Actually Logic and Discernment can help.

ringothemoon Views: 2,751
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,541

Actually Logic and Discernment can help.

Anonymous support groups can do more harm than good. I am aware that there are issues about being believed.

Any honest sufferer of abuse can tolerate my concern that a vouyer is in our midst.

None of us want our pain and suffering to be amusement and titilation for an abuser.

Please get real and understand my concern. Too many who have been abused are easily victimized again and again and again.

If I were to remain silent, or to allow you or anyone else to silence me (abuse in itself), then I would not be the strong woman that I am.

I am for being a strong person, and giving of my strength to others. Discernment is not an advantage that everyone enjoys so my sharing of this gift of discernment I have is a right and perhaps even an obligation.

I won't pick apart, piece by piece, the exact words and wording that show the original post was vouyeristic, but I could. There are too many sickos out there on the net, most do not get caught when they victimize people they meet on the net. My words of caution may very well have saved at least one person. So who are you to try to silence this help? Are you a victimizer also? Do you pose as help and give the abuse out?

Do you have any idea how many licensed counselors end up trying to have sex with their clients? The numbers are astounding! If they will do this in person, won't they attempt this online as well? Just be a victim once of this and you will KNOW!

May all those that have suffered be healed in the light, is my prayer. AMEN.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)