CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rudinsky, I would like your opinion about an experience I had.....wow, what a wonderful experience you are blessed

rudenski Views: 1,473
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 563,152

Re: Rudinsky, I would like your opinion about an experience I had.....wow, what a wonderful experience you are blessed

think it is wonderful that dprice & The Saint have told us us some of their experience... Thank you #5324 for sharing your thoughts and perceptions as well... For years I could only tell people that that I talked to God... It was hard to explain in words what I experienced and it took years of trying before I finally could express what I experienced in writing. I don't believe my Near Death Experience was a dream at all though; I believe I literally had a life review...left my body...went to heaven...had a personal experience with God... and returned to my body. I love reading the posts from other people who have also left their bodies and gone to the light. Each person's experience through life is unique though and I believe that God or whatever we experience as God... is much larger than the mind is capable of fathoming. If people come to the CureZone and post thire NDE, or they just come in here to post uplifting comments after reading abot the many NDE's posted then I believe it was meant to be. I feel that each of us is on a personal journey through this life. I hope when we feel compelled to put our experience in writing and post it here in the Zone that others will be lifted up and know that God or whatever we call God is Love. I still have my faith in a religious context but the question for me about "Is there or is there life after death?" has been answered... There is life after death and we should do our utmost to get as much life as we can into heaven that is love....because...after our death...love is all that survives this life...

Love, Light & Joyful Laughter,

Rudi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)