CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Name of the Light

rudenski Views: 1,779
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 562,678

Re: The Name of the Light

My experiece has led me to believe that Jesus(Yahshua) healed the rift between heaven and the universe. But that understanding is sometning I held before my NDE as salvation. This is how I reconsile my personal faith to what I experienced in heaven. I feel all of this judgement on me for not saying things I can't confirm. But from my oen religious background I would say that I met a being that may of become Jesus but how can I cofirm it? This being did not tell me that. If you remember my NDE 3D video? I think this orb gave me a 3D vision that the being enoch was given. It is so hard to explain in words. I maybe should have been silent about this enoch thing? I sense that this name is only a religious name and that the real names of beings in heaven can't even be stated as words. They are bigger than a name. I have only been able to tell this story after 20 years...I think I still have a lot to learn. I imagine different people meet whoever wants to field the call in heaven. From what I understand, people can even meet family members who have died. I believe that whoever this orb of light was, he revealed a lot of things to me on my way to my my meeting with God(Yah). I am starting to get a feeling that people are scared of me calling God, "Yah." If you look it up in the King James Concordance and follow it to the scripture ....i think you will be amazed....christians should not judge me until they have made that journey...

I don't think that enoch died for our sins...I have an understanding that Yahsua is the physical manifestation of Christ who was nailed to a tree....the savior of the world...and rose from the dead in his Christ body...I also have a sense that enoch, adam, and Jesus(Yahshua) are closely related spiritually....I can't say it any better than that right now...I don't know how... I believe people of different faiths or spiritual beliefs will imprint their religious icons or spiritual understandings on what they observe during their NDE. If I was Hindu, perhaps this enoch would have been Gita to them? My carnal understanding is that enoch shared the 3D video of his life to the pe-jesus Christ before he made the journey to earth. That was revealed to me just now. It doesn't explain everything....but I am trying to tell everyone as much of my experience as I can reveal witout adding too much dogma but I don't want people to think I am steering Christians awaay from Christ. That would be pure folly. For Christians that have experienced an NDE, I bet this would not sound so strange. I believe that a huge expansion of spiritual knowledge is going t occur soon. All of earth will be transformed to a dynamic light filled existence... We are on a voyage of discovery...Walk in LOve. : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (2)