CureZone   Log On   Join
thank you

DEGORED Views: 696
Published: 15 years ago

thank you

first of all i can't tell you how much just finding this site has meant to me.

i was really starting to believe, what others would have liked me to, that i was the only one on the planet that stunk. since i had never heard, seen, or met anyone else ever that had this problem; i just couldn't help but feel like somekind of sick joke,and wonder what i could have possably done to desearve this nightmare. i knew in my heart that i shouldn't take this personal qnd that if anyone were me, they would stink too. but then you came along (after years of searching) and now when someone feels they need to educate me on how i need to eat a peanutbutter cup or take a shower (like if it was that easy my fridge would have nothing else in it and i would become part fish) i show them this forum and they are enlightened on the depth of thier ignorance and shows them that i'm not subhuman or desearve any less respect just because i smell. the intense passion and attitude i feel from this forum,to fight on to defeat this affliction and won't settle for anything less than victory is inspiring and has given me the strength to continue searching for an answer, instead of accepting this fate and spending my life inventing new ways to hide. i just want to thank you for this new hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.266 sec, (1)