CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ready to give up?-know the song stupid girl?;)

bad boy Views: 2,072
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,857

Re: ready to give up?-know the song stupid girl?;)

hey!
Well do what u have to do, bye.....;)
I'm KIDDING!:) well some claim to have "the cure, some claime the diet will change ur life..."but we all must investigate this shit!who knows maybe u'll discover cure next week, and tell us what to do?:)
But seriously, what if u killed ureself, and 2 weeks late some doctors found a cure, wouldn't u feel stupid?I'm mean STUUUUUPID!;)we all go thru this, and if we all surender then this will never be cured, because noone knows about this!u would be just another woman, who was in depresion and killed herself?!why did she do it?she had bad breath...??!!What she dindn't heard about There breath (for example), ooo she was so stupid, the cure was so close to her!
I hope u get what i'm trying to tell u?I'm sure there have been suicedes because this odour,or breath whatever we all stink, but if we are just quite, and suffering in silence,doing suicedes then we just pass this curse on to the next generation!i just wish they will find the cure while I'm still alive offcourse as soon as posible, so I'll know there woun't be anymore people suffering because of this redicoluis problem!I don't want to be just a number!!!when a presidents daughter will have bb, or body odour they will start with research, if we don't make them start now!they say there are no people with this kind of problem, we have to preove them, there are!
so what u will leave ure son alone??maybe u are stupid...

sorry don't take it personally...good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)