CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stupid but serious quiestion!please advise

suicide Views: 1,306
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,447

Re: stupid but serious quiestion!please advise

yea. My sis always talk to me but she never get bb (thank god!). But some people talk to me will easily get it. Since I dunno what kind of bacteria I got and the similarity of our mouth environment, I can only guess those who infected by me are never rub their nose and enjoy to talk to me even they know I have bb (I was infected with this situation too). BUT, once they realise it, they will use every way to keep away from me and even seems to start to hate me. And i dunno they are too smart or I'm too stupid. Those people who realise that they were infected by me only use not more than 2 months. But I use 10 years to know my bb probably infected by that damn schoolmate. So I kept to talk to that damn schoolmate until I left that school (for almost 2 years!).
I know its hard to believe, but that's my case. I've heard several similar cases in my country before. Some people suspect that they are infected by others as well. Coz bb suddenly came into their lives and they had no clue why it came. But our cases have one similarity that is we don't have it before we met someone who got it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)