CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stupid but serious quiestion!please advise

Views: 1,385
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,442

Re: stupid but serious quiestion!please advise

To me, it doesn't sound crazy. I've told my doctors and dentists for thousand times that some of the bb like mine can be infected. I'm quite sure I was infected because I don't have bb before I met a schoolmate who got it. I dun have sex with her but even talking can be infected. And then I confirm it when I knew more and more people in my life(my experience is just some of them not all people can be infected). My dentist said I dream too much but I told him even I dun speak I can smell their bb but before I met them, they are normal. And one day I heard a collegue said somebody really have the power to infect...bra bra bra and one smart friend of mine probably knows she got infected, she dun come close to me anymore. I think it sounds ridiculous. And I know 99% of people don't believe it. But its my case. Its not imaginery. I dun have much time to imagine this kind of damn thing in my life.
I must state again that its my experience. I dun want to make quarrel here. But if there are scientists here, please think about this terrible phenomenon. Why bb can be infected? And why it can be more easier to infect some kind of people (Now, through my experience, I think I can guess who is going to be infected by me more easier. tho there is no scientific way to support me).
Maybe my case is only the special case in this world. So I dun care you believe it or not. But any people have the similar experience and quite sure that they get infected, pls reply to this thread.
I dun think I can be cured before I die but I still have hope on it. My case is too hard to find the reason and too hard to find the cure... sigh....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.906 sec, (1)