CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story thus far ..

thesickone Views: 5,295
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,243

Re: my story thus far ..

yea.. the itchy mouth and throat seem to occur everytime i eat "certain" veggies and fruit.. and yes its a mystery to me aswell.. i havent tried suicide and i probably wont, i love the few things that actually 'are' pleasurable in my life too much, but im sorry to hear that u have.. hold on, be strong is all i can tell u. I have not gone to church since age 10, but this was because our pastor moved to singapore, and our family couldnt seem to find another that we enjoyed hearing preach god's word.. i do not pray either, however my faith in god is not gone, i still believe he exsist's and i dont blame him for my odor problem, (at 1st i did) but then i realized, people get terrible disease and die everyday, but im still alive.. im a believer that everything happens for a reason, some victim's of this terrible odor issue may argue that it is worse than death.. so take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "do i really want to die today" and if heaven and hell do exsist, do i really want to burn in hell as a sinner?.. however sometimes i feel like im being punished for the way i lived my life throughout highschool.. where i became a sinner, getting in with the wrong crowd, doing drugs, and many other un christian things, sometimes i think god maybe gave me this odor as a blessing in disguise.. so i wouldnt go out and hang out with those same people.. i have cleaned up my life for the most part and im trying to live the way he would want me to, although it is very hard.. it doesnt surprise or offend me, that u blame god but i do think u may be mistaken in your decision. One day maybe u'll find peace and ask him back into your heart. feel free to reply back, i'll respond as soon i see u have.. good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.234 sec, (1)