CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

thesickone Views: 2,971
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,228

Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

thankyou for your reply, so are diets are significantly different, however are sleep and eating patterns seem to be close, i know when i eat late like that i fart alot in bed.. so eliminating eating after 8 pm is a good idea. in the last 4 months i began to drink bottled water sometimes as many as 3 daily, this keeps me hydrated and definetely contributes positively, i think i will look into these vitamins u have suggested, i was recommmended Calcium Magnesium by my therapist a long time ago and began taking it but i quit like i do everything else. Brushing with soap sounds weird im not sure if i can do that without throwing up. I have very healthy teeth, i brush like a maniac for 5 minutes twice sometimes 3 times daily, and my tongue as well, i used listerine for awhile but it is expensive so i stopped, however i will start again since u have suggested it.. i have not been diagnosed with a mouth infection, but i have small pockets where my wisdom's were removed, and i can still feel a film when i move over these(pockets) with my tongue.. also everytime i wake up my tongue is coated with a white film(thrush) which makes my breath stink, so i brush untill it is gone(sometime it bleeds, i brush it so much) however i need to floss which is something i almost never do because my gums bleed like crazy when i do, and it is very painful,

I will also be looking in to a colon cleanse, and possibly liver, because i am constipated and bloated and in pain most of the time due to my IBS.. Do any of u suffer from this or any other digestive problems? I also have a general feeling of malaise and many other symptoms like swollen painful node's, trouble swallowing (like there is a lump in my throat) and many other unrelated symptoms.. do any of u suffer from any other symptoms? Meeeee, you said u donot suffer from these embarassing moments unless u go out in a socially stressful situation, this is exactly the same for me, i must be at work or a friends for a certain period of time b4 they occur, but it still blows me away that i can make a whole room smell like "ass" i get very anxious and nervouse and then it happens. Sometimes i feel like that in long lineups at stores but i havent had anyone say anything directly to me. Maybe we need to start looking at our social anxiety as a more contributing factor to the problem?

meeee, u seemed to have addressed the teeth issue but not the others i suggested, i agree that its too early to make conclusions, which isnt what i was trying to do, i was merely givng suggestions.. the problem is, we have no basis to begin drawing conclusions because we have not been diagnosed and our problem is literally unheard of to MD's. So where do we start, it just seems so hopless that we have no assurance..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)