CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

Meeeeee Views: 2,896
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,227

Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

Could you maybe fill out the answers to the questions more formally if you could, thesickone? Also feel free to answer further questions that may be relevant to this that you think of.

But to answer you, no I do not smoke. And no, I have not had my wisdom teeth pulled. But so long as I brush regularly, I don't have gum infection problems. Also with regard to dentistry, did you know in the chemistry lab common toothpastes like crest have a product in it called "glycine" that gives your teeth that polished feel? Well glycine takes 28 washes to rinse off completely! If you brushed with a normal bar soap, it takes only 2 rinses to get it off completely. Your teeth can naturally reenamalize if you stop brushing with toothpastes and intake lots of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D! So you will never get a cavity again if you STOP brushing with toothpastes because they will reenamalize if they're clean, which common toothpastes prevent. Also, brushing with a normal soap bar will instantly kill all the bacteria that cause gum infection. For further insurance swish around some listerine. And other than that, all you have to do is consume a lot of calcium, magnesium, and viamin D.

To tell you how resistant teeth are to breakdown in natural conditions, well what do archaeologists generally find left over after thousands to millions of years of erosion? The calcium of the teeth and skulls. Sugar has NO effect on tooth enamel, but only acids affect it. So soda pop causes most all of cavities not because of the sugar, but the acid. Also, orange juice has a lot of acid as to other fruits and veggies. However, the easy remedy to the situation is to sip some water or milk with your meals to rinse the acids off your teeth. If you do that, get enough calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D in your diet, and regularly brush with a normal bar soap, you will not have to go to a dentist again, and nor will your gums be infected.

In the most primitive lands, there is virtually no need for dentistry. All they do is pick in between their teeth with a small stick. It's about their diet, and naturally rinsing off any acids and avoid soda pop.

In all this talk, it IS important though to make sure your gums don't get infected with regard to BO and many other disorders. Listerine and bar soap work directly on that problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (2)