CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil...

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

The Krill Miracle™

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

The Krill Miracle™

Free Dr. Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses

The Krill Miracle™

Meeeeee Views: 2,907
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,224

Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

So far, the commonalities are that of pets. We each (at least at one time) have had cats or dogs who are able to harbor and transmit parasites. I'm not saying this is a cause of anything. This is merely one very small possibility.

I also noticed many people are up late at night which corresponds to likely sleeping in the next day. I think the deeper significance here is the fact that those who are hurt emotionally from B.O. for instance, tend to be more active and lively at night because this is when others are settling down. I don't want to assume anything prematurely, however I'm stating one possibility.

Hopeless and I both have meats and itsnotjustme hasn't had flesh meat for many years, yet she still has odor. So already, there's not a huge difference between those who consume chicken, fish, and moderate red meat and those who do not. Of course this is only based on 3 people (hopefully more to com soon). The reason this observation is valid is because she hasn't had flesh meat for "years" which indicates whatever good would've happened to her would have happened by now. However, perhaps the extra junk food that she's admitted to have is having a negative affect similar to the meat.

Hopeless appears to be low on the junk food, while Itsnotjustme and myself have it a bit more than we should.

I want people to consider, in genearl, that the healthier a food is for us, the less ingredients it has. Also, the foods we make through recipes are much healthier for us than foods that are commercially made with many, many ingredients. Take for example whole wheat bread. Even this seemingly healthy food is loaded with high fructose corn syrup, extra wheat gluten, salt, honey, etc. All you have to do to make bread (without yeast) is to mix 2 cups of whole wheat flour and add water until a thick dough is formed. And all you have to do is roll out little patties flat and brown it on a skillet. Two simple ingredients which is 10 times healthier for you than commercial bread with many ingredients to make it "tasty" and "attractive". I recommend that everyone start "making" themselves three square meals a day with whole, single, fresh ingredients that are bought separately but you're the one to put them together in a simple manner. Never eat boxed dinners, things made at restaurants, or fast food joints, or anything in the bagged or boxed isles. There is a huge difference between making your own food from separate fresh ingredients and just eating snacks to fill up the stomach and eating store-bought pre-prepared foods for convenience.

Now, on a more technical note, the main cause of fecal Body Odor is of course rooting itself in constipation. The reason for this is because when you are constipated the colon is packed full, HOWEVER, since the blood stream drops off wastes at the colon to be received (by what hopefully is a clean colon), if you are constipated and your colon is full and dry and stagnant, then the wastes from the blood are unable to enter the colon and then "recirculate" back into the blood stream instead of being eliminated. Which result in Acne or pimples and the "garbage" smell.

Also studies have shown by gastroenterologists that Vitamin K is beneficial to helping people against fecal B.O. This is very recent stuff too. Guess where our primary source of Vitamin K comes from? The good intestinal bacteria! So the flora composition is unequivocally tied to B.O. So if we lack the proper bacteria, we lack Vitamin K which has been linked to B.O. Another great source of Vitamin K is Spinach and other green leafy veggies.

Now what affects the intestinal bacteria? Anti-biotics of any kind. Now, this doesn't have to be from the doctor's office! Anti-biotics are given to the animals which we end up eating. So there are different sources of anti-biotics! Also meat contains a lot of pathogenic bacteria anyways, so meat and anti-biotics from the doctor's office seems to be the main way to ruin the intestinal flora. The main way to improve it is to consume lactose (milk sugar) yogurt, or dextrose. So there's no question that a majority of flesh meats (which are NOT organic) are a culprit to intestinal bacteria and also causing constipation.

Now one last point. Many people claim proudly that their vegeatarian. However, I've found that often that doesn't mean they eat healthy! This just means they don't eat meat! If you still eat junk food like boxed crackers, chips, or packaged products, this is no better than eating meat! How many of us actually eat 7-8 fruits and vegetables every single day. How many of us are willing to try new plant foods we never had before? How many of us eat raw nuts and seeds, and also beans and legumes every single day? A true vegetarian are those who eat the healthful foods but also happen to avoid meat.

Many people don't have the energy to buy fresh ingredients and bring them together in a new recipe 3 times every single day. So what do we do? We grab what's convenient, and maybe have a "single" meal at most that is well prepared by us each day. So I would recommend more of a "work ethic" when it comes to food. Everyone should make foods by actually chopping the garlic, actually mixing up the salad, actually making a lemon juice dressing etc. rather than buy the commercial counterparts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (3)