CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

Meeeeee Views: 2,973
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,219

Re: Body Odor Poll (please read).

Thanks for responding itsnotjustme, I hope others will follow suit! After all, there's not much worth in just "one" diet posted, but when it starts getting very beneficial is when we see many, many diets and lifestyles and compare/contrast. In science, very often you don't even have to know WHY something occurs! If you see a very strong correlation you can make hypotheses as to why, however you can still use the strong correlational evidence NOW for yourselves before it's even proven why. So I hope more will follow suit.

Also, just one clarification. When you said you eat about 9, I meant how many hours before you sleep. Because if you sleep at 9:30 or 10 and eat a big meal at 9, then you probably see where I'm headed with that. Whereas it's different if you eat a meal at 9 and then go to bed at midnight. I will now post my daily diet.

Everyone, remember, don't post the "ideal" diet you think you should do on here, but rather the diet you actually DO do every day. Make the example a very typical real-life, and honest example. It serves NO use to anyone if you just put up all the foods you think are healthy if you really eat junk food at home late at night or something. So please be honest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)