CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story thus far ..

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Meeeeee Views: 5,716
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,207

Re: my story thus far ..

Hi. As per your dietary recommendations, why don't you just say "this is what worked for me." As opposed to telling everyone they can't or shouldn't have all those things. Sure, something maybe has worked for you. But if you don't have the Science to back up what you're saying or at the "least" multiple people's successes along with yours, then it is unwise to say we should do everything you do just because it works for you.

I don't like it when people just shoot out new foods everyone should avoid with no real basis. If you're trying to really help people and that's your motivation, great. But go about it the right way and say, "this is what worked for me, but I can't prove if it works for anyone else, and I recommend you don't avoid what I avoid necessarily, but it's something you may want to try."

In spite of that, I agree with you that flesh meats have proven to be bad offenders for the digestive process, one because of lack of fiber, two, because of all the pathogenic bacteria (only some of which leave after cooking) which negatively affects your intestinal flora, and lastly because of all the uric acid waste products in the meat. Red meat specifically secretes a lot of excess acid in the body and also contains phosphates which help cause mineral loss in the body which indirectly will affect your bodily fluids and cellular toxic buildup and subsequent odors. This is not to say I would recomend eliminating it altogether, but it should be limited.

Fish and eggs are easily digested and do not contain the waste products at the level of flesh meats of ground mammals. They require much less acid than flesh meats to digest, and have low amounts of phosphates which cause mineral loss in the body.

You recommend people eliminate milk, however lactose in the milk is what feeds the good bacteria in your intestine. Also milk alkalizes the body which neutralizes acid. I do recommend though that it's raw untreated milk from cows or goats which have not been given Antibiotics and growth hormone, but milk is great for the digestion. Initially it may be troublesome to digest by people who claim to be lactose intolerant for instance, but this is because you probably already have a bacteria problem in the intestine and the lactose allows the good bacteria to proliferate and kill the bad, and therefore may initially produce negative symptoms before it gets better. Alongside milk, yogurt should also be eaten because that has the active cultures in it already which not only feed the good bacteria but add more good. So I believe these two foods are an essential addition to any diet for digestive health.

But the tried and true advice: lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and beans are good to adhere to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.392 sec, (2)