CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andi-Body Odor Diet and Lifestyle

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Meeeeee Views: 3,951
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,063

Re: Andi-Body Odor Diet and Lifestyle

Hi there. With regard to the light exposure, I had a thing or two to say in response to you. First of all, you mentioned you were black. As an example from your own ethnic background (being white, zero racism is intended!), why don't you look at the skin of the Africans who are in the sun on average about 10 hours a day in hardly any clothes. Their skin is very tight with few if any wrinkles and virtually NO skin cancer. Even from my "own" experience, my own skin is very tight and healthy looking, and I have no circles under the eyes ever since I've been supplementing vitamin D and getting more light in the form of sun and also full spectrum light bulbs.

I am NOT recommending that everyone sunbathe for 8 hours a day, but people who are "on the move" every day in the sunshine and who occasionally do get shade etc. have fantastic skin, fantastic digestion, and fantastic health. Everyone scares us by telling us to stay out of the sun and stay inside, but not only is that contrary to God's intention (implying that he did a bad thing when he put the sun above us), but there is no "long-term" evidence that sun exposure causes wrinkles or poor skin in the long-term. Also, any small amount of evidence gathered by dermatologists is based on those who focus on tanning. It should be noted, that most who tan wear sun-screen, wear special oils to bring out more of a tan etc. These "block" your biology from working. Most of the studies are anecdotal and correlational, particularly when it concerns skin cancer. Important to note is that when you've been out of the sun for a long time due to lifestyle choices, and then all of a sudden you go out in the intense sun for many many hours, then the intense UV raditiation which you're body was not accustomed to, can indeed cause problems and a harsh reaction by the skin, more commonly known as a sunburn.

But what I'm talking about here is a lifestyle change, to an outdoor lifestyle as the "majority" of where you spend your time. With that inevitably comes more sun, but I'm not saying you should lay still so the sun penetrates into your skin for many hours at a time. Generally you should be exercising and moving. Even just getting the "light" in your eyes when outside, even not absorbing the rays is very beneficial for your biology. However your skin needs to be exposed to get the digestive benefits of Vitamin D.

By the way, black's in America are never in the sun, and have horrific amounts of skin cancer, while African's are always in the sun and have virtually none. So the same ancestry has markedly different results based upon "lifestyle" and not genes.

If you're in areas with high pollution, then it's important to get out into the nearest national park or out in the "country side" and park somewhere and do some walking or something in that region. Areas of high pollution on the skin is dreadful, but I would not blame the sun, just because it was innocent looking guilty at the scene of the crime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)