CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story (i'm new) and help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,638
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,302

Re: My story (i'm new) and help

Do you know that zinc pill are the instant solution to body odor and they are found in every pharmacy very cheap? I am sure that whoever has the problem, has food allergy, and would like to hear from my experience with body odor, and bad breath and how I stopped it after having the problem all my life.

Eneida

Type the word leaky gut,go to one of this sites and follow their method. Depending on the site you will find different methods, but they know what they are talking about. They had the answer to all my questions about food allergies and body odor. All this connected to the same problem. Yeast overgrowth.

Do this and say good buy to body odor or bad breath. For sure. 100%

1-Take potassium, selenium zinc and magnessium for 1 month

then take smart cleanse.

Then Start taking threelac,cat's claw, colostrum, zinc, active enzymes and probiotic. Use a mouth wash called peroxyl,or just Hydrogen peroxide and a tongue cleaner. You will see the difference.

Eneida

Suggestion,

What to do:

Use a mouth wash called Peroxil, and a tongue cleaner. This will remove old bacteria from your mouth and tongue, and leave your breath fresh and clean. You can find this products in the oral hygiene section in your pharmacy or you can ask any of the employees.

If you feel that the problem is more acute when you eat some food, and you have a health insurance, go to an allergy doctor. He will do the tests and tell you what you are allergic to, but he will not tell you how to solve your problem. He will tell you to avoid those foods. Very hard, No?

Then go to Google, type leaky gut, and follow their advice. They know what they are talking about and the information they have there will answer all your questions of why food allergies and any kind of body odor. They led me to find the answer, and start my own recovery. It has helped me a lot. Now I can try to help other people.

What I did:

After using athe mouth wash and tongue cleaner, I took Calcium, magnessium, zinc, selenium and potassium. (read about the effect of these minerals in our cells and see the relationship with the problem)

Then I took Smart Cleanse for 1 whole month following the instructions.

After that I started a program with Threelac, Colostrum,cat's claw, active enzymes, Oxy-gen , plus the minerals above. Now my self esteem is higher, and I feel better.

Follow this advice, and send me an e-mail if it helped you. Good Luck!

Eneida

Cat's Claw has long been used as a homeopathic treatment for intestinal ailments. Uses include: Crohn's disease, gastric ulcers and tumors, parasites, colitis, gastritis, diverticulitis and leaky bowel syndrome. By stimulating the immune system, it can also improve response to viral and respiratory infections.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.906 sec, (3)