CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut Oil Works Best!

Views: 17,167
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,972

Coconut Oil Works Best!

I am another person who use virgin coconut oil as a moiturizer everyday. I had been trying to find an all natural deodorant for awhile and tried many products in the markets, none works good for me. There was one night i used coconut oil on my body and also rub it under my armpits and went to bed. i woke up late the next morning and went to work straight away w/o having a shower. I went all day w/o any deodorant and i didn't smell anything. I came home and sniff on it, i still couldn't smell anything. it was unbeleivable! Since then i have been using it as both body moiturizer and deordorant. It works on stingy feet too! I use extra virgin coconut oil from pure fiji (this is my favorite, but it's expensive) and another one is tropical tradition. Both works for me, but i found pure fiji to be better for external application.

i'm also a fan of pure essential oil, i later learned to mix therapeutic grade lavender essential oil with coconut oil and i love it! I'm now having lavender & coconut oil and jasmine & coconut oil for my daily choice!

essential has its benefit, you can pick whatever scent or benefit that suits u. u will fall in love with this tips!

good luck guys!
CocoLavender

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)