CureZone   Log On   Join
Hydro Pulse. Does it work for Post Nasal Drip?

rl4444 Views: 1,207
Published: 16 years ago

Hydro Pulse. Does it work for Post Nasal Drip?

Hi! I have got BB and (I think) BO. I think my BB comes from Post Nasal Drip, as I always got the feeling of mucus stuck in my throat. I have had a runny nose and problem breathing through the nose at nights for about 5 years. I brush, floss, gargles with Hydrogen Peroxide and brush my tounge several times a day, but I still get that thick white stinky coating that smells sour or I don't really know what smell it is (maybe rotten). Well I also gets a sort of BO which I can smell if I turn around quickly. I don't think it smells disguisting, but it's like a rank smell from grease or something. I shower at least once a day, sometimes two, but I don't think that showering 5 times a day will make the situation better...
So, if I have got Post Nasal Drip, how can I get rid of that? Hydro Pulse? some other cure/device? Have any of you been getting rid of Post Nasal Drip?
How often is digestion problems/candida or bacteria overgrowth related to BB and BO?
Because I have plenty of gases all the time and they stink like ******. Been having that for as long as my breath problems arrived (also 5 years ago). When I was on Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), however, the smell of the gases dissapeared for awhile only to come back when I stopped using Grapefruit-Seed-Extract some weeks later. The breath was not changed with GSE.

Thanks in advance for any advices or your own cure stories as it keeps me hoping for a better future.. sorry for my bad english!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)