CureZone   Log On   Join
Die-off

Lovey Views: 2,569
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,564

Die-off

Naughtygirl,

Die off is where you take a product and it's so powerful that it rapdidly kills off toxins, sometimes so fast that your body can't keep up. So if you take coconut oil, it will essentially attack the toxins and your body will then need to start moving the waste out at a rapid pace to keep up. It's hard on your body, especially since your organs are already weakened by bad health, so it sometimes causes symptoms to worsen and even old symptoms to return for a period of time. That's why many people will tell you to start off taking a little at a time and work your way up to where your body is still at a comfort level because many people are anxious to get better fast and consume too much of a good thing at once. Another name for it I believe is a "healing crisis", due to the traumatic changes happening inside the body. = )

When I took coconut oil, the skin on my face became red, my body itched, I got migraine headaches and my Psoriasis came back. Had I stayed on the product, it
would have probably went away once the coconut oil overcame the toxins. I chose to
stop coconut oil anyway and go with Sun Chlorella A because it improved my health without any die off symptoms.

Lovey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)