CureZone   Log On   Join
Pressure on Anus:::Reason

yescureme Views: 9,270
Published: 16 years ago

Pressure on Anus:::Reason

Hello guys,

I have fecal Body Odor that is now lowered due to a good diet.

I always used to have this pressure on my anus that used to come on suddenly and it really uncomfortable for me. This pressure used to come about once a day and was really irritating. But it would go away if i would shit.

I just discovered that it was due to haemmoroids. Previously i had no idea what it was. But now i have haemmoroids in my anal outer skin that is really causing me pain. It is a hard mass and really painful all the time.

So i now know that the anal pressure and pain i have sometimes is due to haemoriods in my rectum which i cant see. It could also be a cause of my fecal odor (it could be blocking my feces and there could be a lot of swelling of the rectal skin-due to heammoroids). My fecal odor is mainly from my ass.

Anyways now i know the cause of this pressure and pain. I hope this helps all of you guys who are suffering in the same way.

Does anyone else have the same problem????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)