CureZone   Log On   Join
great advice

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,543
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,332

great advice

hydration is a must throughout life. i follow the method prescribed at watercure2.com. dr. "B" , god rest his soul as he passed last year, was a saint. an iranian of the highest order. a lover of mankind. he also happened to be right.

i recommend nothing but distilled water. that controversy still rages, but it works well for me.

the key areas to health are in the word owners - we are the owners of our bodies. and just like owning a car, you have to do a little preventative maintenence to avoid breakdowns. make sure you have proper:

Oxygen
Water
Nutrition
Exercise
Recreation
Sleep

8 hours of sleep, laugh and have fun, move your body around, eat foods that are alive and good for you, plenty of water and salt(just a pinch will do), and supplementing oxygen is a must the older you get. just deep breathing exercises can help - in through the nose, out through the mouth.

another thing i thought might help you, benhunt, is the tanaka detox foot patches from japan. go to the toxin forum or google. might help you unclog your system quicker.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.309 sec, (1)