CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: body odor

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,901
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,326

Re: body odor

change your diet. check out raw diet and alkalysing diet. your system is overwhelmed with what and the amount of what you are eating and it is rotting and coming out through the skin. the more you do what the tv says, the more smells and zits and all you will get. do yourself a favor - follow my advice. especially cut out dairy, sugar(including breads) and pure junk with artificial this and that. drink distilled water. and if you must load up, do so on raw fruits and green, leafy vegetables. this alone will change your whole life.

i am on the mono-fruit diet of oranges recommended by MH on his forum. i try to see how long i can go without a shower, and it is usually a week, and its my hair cause i wear a hat! true deal. yes i am married and have teenagers who use axe and they dont listen to me and my 14 y.o. has zits he cant get rid of because he uses the stuff his mom buys him and eats junk. they also dont say i stink either, so there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)