CureZone   Log On   Join
SO EMBARRASSED About BAD BREATH

Views: 2,636
Published: 14 years ago

SO EMBARRASSED About BAD BREATH

Guys I am so frustrated I just came from the store and while i was talking to the cleark she was rubbing her nose, and was looking so uncomfortable, anyway I was turning RED, then all the sudden she was in another aisle talking to another girl and i went to see some makeup and walked near them all the sudden they were so quiet, I knew they were talking about me cause the girl looked and instantly was quiet, I only wish I knew what she said, that kills me to know that there talking about my bb, worst part is that my mouth did not taste bad at all, and I had just chewed on some candy.I guess what bothers me the most is people talking about my BB, i feel so humiliated and so embarrassed.

anyway I was told I had 4 cavities and need a root canal redone, and I have a bad odor around a crown that I have, I am not sure if this is causing my bad breath, plus i need to get 3 crowns put in, anyway I thought of doing a liver cleanse, I feel so bad because i just cant afford the dental work that I need, I was thinking of going out of the country to get it done, because its around $3000, i am not sure what to do, i feel so ashamed of having this BB, I get this bad feeling when I am

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)