CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story (i'm new) and help

Views: 2,085
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,295

Re: My story (i'm new) and help

I think there is something to it but not much. Overcoming paranoia is impossible.

People do smell our bad breath and they do rub their nose because of it. Once they have learned that we have chronic bad breath they will rub their nose even if they see us from distance. Its a tic. And its really annoying.

I have a way of minimising my bad breath for half an hour and when I get close to people their tics and their reaction is completely opposite.

Sometimes I get around people with same enthusiasm like when minimizing my bad breath but with difference that I kind of forgtt that I havent minimized it. The reaction is this: people turn their heads, rub their noses, try to avoid me and so on.

So overcoming paranoia and being more friendly and sociable is not gonna make u stink less. It is not gonna make u feel more secure. It is not gonna make u more accepted.

Trying to be more friendly would just lead to prostitution of a character where the other person would know that u have bad breath and would be with u and talk to u just for exchange of something.. like material things, like a shoulder to cry and so on. Never because u are so likable that that person wants to be around u.

Remember, its like dating a really ugly person. Now everyone that has chronic bad breath like me will know im not saying this just to be mean to ugly people, im saying it cause its true. Nobody wants to be with someone really really ugly. Same applies to someone really smelly.

We live in a world defined by 5 senses. Sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste.

Sight and smell are most important in socializing.

I wish everybody have a nice day today. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.453 sec, (1)