CureZone   Log On   Join
Harsh long lasting Body Odor

Views: 1,964
Published: 17 years ago

Harsh long lasting Body Odor

I dont know really where to start. So I will get right to it. I searched google and found this site out of desperation. I have chronic Body Odor . People have told me it smells different. I have heard everything from an extreme musty bad armpit smell, To a smell of feces. This has been going on for a long time. I first remember comments about it when I was in the 6th grade. Its not hygene. I shower twice a day. I always keep myself covered in deodorant. But year after year the odor stays. It has really affected my life greatly. People dont like being around me and my self esteem has really gone down. Maybe you guys know what could be the cause of it. I am over weight and I eat fatty foods. I know those can cause odor. But I dont think it would cause it as bad as people have told me. Some help or discussion would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)