CureZone   Log On   Join
¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯)UPDATE on GSE and Step father using it*¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯)

Views: 2,047
Published: 14 years ago

¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯)UPDATE on GSE and Step father using it*¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯)

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that my stepodad finally did try the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and he is very happy with the results, I aksed my MOM how his breath smelled before and she said it smelled horrible, it was a fecal odor, and that now she has noticed a major improvement, she says he has a regular mouth odor now, so I guess it works!!! he used up a bottle in 2 weeks on there vacation, so he said he finally foudn something that helps, my mom says he has sinus problems and that why he has such bad odor, but she told me that the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract has helped enormously, so that is good news, Just wanted to share that with you all, sorry for not coming in here much, but there you got the latest news, you can try a bottle its only about $5 so you dont have much to lose, I still have a few bottles left since I use only a capful
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that my stepodad finally did try the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and he is very happy with the results, I aksed my MOM how his breath smelled before and she said it smelled horrible, it was a fecal odor, and that now she has noticed a major improvement, she says he has a regular mouth odor now, so I guess it works!!! he used up a bottle in 2 weeks on there vacation, so he said he finally foudn something that helps, my mom says he has sinus problems and that why he has such bad odor, but she told me that the GSE has helped enormously, so that is good news, Just wanted to share that with you all, sorry for not coming in here much, but there you got the latest news, you can try a bottle its only about $5 so you dont have much to lose, I still have a few bottles left since I use only a capful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)