CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal odor

jason426 Views: 1,730
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,260

Re: Fecal odor

hey what's up,
I am a 21 year old guy, hygenic and very attractive, dress nice, well groomed but I still smell like feces and fart, sometimes I smell it and sometimes I don't. When I am uncomfortable or nervous the odor is very pervasive. I used to work for a bank and they would make fun of me under the table and they would always stand behind me in my station or try to get close to me to assure themselves that it was me. I am in Atlanta GA and I have withdraw from all of my friends. I just moved out here about 6 months ago and have had two good jobs and quit them both because I couldn't stand being embarassed. This condition is almost about to ruin my life because I am not even sure if there is an adequate cure, but I believe in GOD. I can't ride in a car with anyone, or sit in a restaraunt, go to a movie, stand in a line, or anything that is simple and normal I think it is okay to say that I can't do them. Although we are still physically healthy this is worse than being paralyzed or in prison, because what's the use of doing all these things in life if you are miserable and you cant enjoy them. My past two birthdays I've been battling this and I have had to sit on the sidelines at my own party. It makes me feel so bad, but I stay motivated and try to take each day one day at a time. I am a very friendly and genuinely concerned person and would love to become friends with someone who actually thinks of me as a normal person which we all are, but people think we are nasty people who don't take showers which is normally contrary to their speculations. Email me any day time or night at KRODON20@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)