Don't hold your breath. Many of us on another board have tried the more effective K12 Lozenge treatment with literally no success. The mouthwash treatment is almost completely useless because most of it is to be spat out while the lozenges are to be dissolved.
Also, the chlorine dioxide mouthwash (Breeze, AktivOxygen) is nowhere near as effective in reducing bad bacteria as well as Chlorhexidine Gluconate is.
Unless the bad bacteria can be effectively reduced to insanely small amounts, the Streptococcus salivarius cannot compete with "receptors" and would be immediately overwhelmed.