CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks for the great info!

Views: 1,450
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,558

Re: Thanks for the great info!

Hi, I'm new to this board and want to put my ten cents in. I have struggled with BB for the last 12 years. You name it, I've done it spending tons of cash in the process for the quick cure. I finally discovered what works for me and hope it will work for you. Every morning, a warm glass of water with the juice of half a lemon depending on your size and weight (full lemon if you are on the heavy size) is the most inexpensive way to detox your entire body of toxins. I also discovered that you have to eliminate your wastes one to two times daily to keep them from leaking toxins back into your system. Health Plus Inc makes a Super Colon Cleanse (with acidophilus)that is the best thing to do that. Check it out on www.drugstore.com and read some of the reviews from customers who have used it. It really, really works. Along with a multi-vitamin and chlorophyll tablet daily has worked wonders! You also have to change your diet somewhat. I used to eat the worse foods all the time! I've eliminated all sugars, using Splender when absolutely necessary. I have cut back on dairy ie. milk, cheese (and I had milk every day); I still have yogurt sometimes. And, on rare occasion I reward myself with ice cream. Protein intake increases the bacteria so you have to be conscious and don't forget to brush after eating proteins. I increased my intake of raw fruits and vegetables and it's been well worth it. Don't forget the water intake daily (lemon slice in the water helps too.) Black and Green Tea also has antibacterial agents. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)