CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible cure for b.b and b.o

Views: 1,360
Published: 17 years ago

Possible cure for b.b and b.o

I,just like most people who are reading these post,have suffered with bad breath and fecal Body Odor for years.I've tried many things but the only thing that have worked 100% for me is ample sleep.I discovered this when I was on vacation from my job for 2 weeks.I went to bed between 8pm and 10pm every night.I also took a nap between 12 noon and 3pm daily.The nap was anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour.Every morning when I woke I would smell a strong foul smell(possibly toxins being released)coming out of my pores.As each day went by the smell got stronger.By day 5 of my sleep/nap,I decided to go out into public to see if my new sleep pattern was working.I was engaging in face to face conversation .I continued to test this by going to diffrent locations in public.Every place I went,people actually held long conversations with me.Unfortunetly when I returned to work I was not able to keep up with the sleep schedule that I had while on vacation and the bad smell returned.I have been every since trying to get part of my sleep schedule back.It may sound simple,but it is tough to go to sleep everyday before 10pm.Sometimes I lay there and other times I am catching up on personal things that I have to do.Not to mention That I can't take a nap while I'm at work.The sleep that I experienced while I was on vacation was a deep continous sleep.I usaully fell asleep around 9pm and woke around 5am.I napped around 1pm to 1:30 or 2:00 o'clock.I wish someone try so I can be certain that this was no fluke.I truly believe that this will help most of you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.965 sec, (1)